Saturday 31 October 2015

Day 1/uno

           The feeling of me walking through the Piazza del Popolo was astounding. My mind was boggling. Could this be? I was walking through the historical streets of Rome. My mouth was drooping open because of the smell and look of the gelato. I couldn't wait to taste it. All of the buildings were beautiful. Amazing brick walls that were old or ancient. For me this experience was the best of my life!!!

The streets were filled with tourists like us. Of course the most beautiful thing I saw was the Fontana di Trevi (the Fountain of Trevi). Unfortunately they were doing repairs on the fountain, but I caught a glimpse of it. I was astonished, my mouth hung wide open and it felt like it was going to fall off.

We stopped for a pick me up and weirdly the food we had was prosciutto and rockmelon. TOGETHER!!!! It was weirdly quite good. By now I was begging for  a gelato and my wish came true. 3 flavours for 2 euros 50. It made my mouth water. It was absolutely delicious. The taste melted into my mouth as a creamy delicious feeling. We visited the most amazing vintage stores and sports stores. We had to leave soon after but the feeling was still there of the AMAZING day I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment