Tuesday 27 October 2015

     Hi, Iv'e created this blog to share my interests in history and travel as these are things I am most passionate about. I feel and think that Italy is the best way to study history. The Colosseum, for example, shows history of the Romans. I am staying in Roma with my parents and sister. My Dad is really interested in me studying Italian history as is the rest of the family. My passions include history, travel, writing, art and reading. I like my schoolwork as well. My teachers always want to challenge me in my writing. I hope you enjoy my blog with pictures and descriptions for the next few months!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't take this personally but...........actually I don't want to ruin your holiday. Have lots crazy adventures and don't stop having fun. How's speaking Italian going btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't take this personally but...........actually I don't want to ruin your holiday. Have lots crazy adventures and don't stop having fun. How's speaking Italian going btw?

    ReplyDelete