Sunday 29 November 2015

Day 19/dieci nove

The week went past quickly and before I could write on my blog I had jumped on a train down to Crewe train station. My excitement was emerging since my dad and I were going on a backpacking train trip all the way from London,England,United kingdom to Flaminio train station,Rome, Italy. Taking a long detour of 65 minutes with a train malfunction we were chugging along the icy,misty and cold railway line again. At about 11:45 pm I dozed off into an entranced sleep.

I suddenly woke up with a startle. The train was screeching to a slower pace going off from Crewe and arriving in Cardiff. It was after midnight as finally the train stopped at a halt. We tumbled out of the train and grabbed a taxi. Finally after a 10 minute taxi drive we arrived. We hauled our bags in and went straight to bed without a peep.

No comments:

Post a Comment