Sunday 29 November 2015

Day 20/venti

That morning we had along sleep in and a yummy breakfast. After Tom was out of nursery we went to a museum to discover new things. I am also a bit of a fan of doctor who so I went to see some of the places where the clips had been filmed. We had a great day even if Tom did grizzle a bit. We had a yummy lunch with fishfinger sandwiches. Delicious! We had a delicious dinner. One of my favourites, fishpie. After dinner, we had a special surprise awaiting us. We were going to my uncle Mark's  book launch for a book called dopplegangers. The book has a variety of stories inside to read in a genre of si-fi. So we jumped in a taxi and set off. 

We arrived in time. We went through his amazing book launch with my Aunt Fie in fits of laughter and everyone else with sheer joy. He earned a reasonable amount of money from his selling of books ( we got one!) I had some lemonade and chips and My dad and I came home in a heap of exhaustion and I went straight to my comfy warm bed to sleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment