Sunday 8 November 2015

Day 7/sette

The morning was quiet and the afternoon came quickly. As the afternoon arrived, me and my sister got ready and went to the shops with Mum in the city. We went on the metro to the stop San Giovanni and we went to a shop called Coin and I got the most amazing fur coat. We went to some other shops to get tracksuits leggings and an over dress. The day had been great but hectic. We met up with Dad and went out for dinner and I had the best pizza. The pizza I had was a margherita, my favourite. It had a crunchy base and the cheese tasted delicious. We also had for starters a 'suppli' which is a rice ball with mozzarella and tomato, and bruschetta. Delicious! Unfortunately at this point I came down with conjunctivitis and had to go to the pharmacy for medicine. Mum had to use her phone to translate conjunctivitis and 'sore throat' into Italian. As soon as I was up to date with medicine I snuggled into bed and fell fast asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment