Tuesday 1 December 2015

Day 21/venti uno

The priority was for Dad and I to sleep in that morning. So we accomplished that task very well. After we had breakfast the day went quite quickly along filled with relaxation. Dad did work. Auntie Fie did work. Uncle Mark did work. Tom was at nursery half the time and I got to watch six episodes of doctor who that I hadn't watched before. For me, I had no stress or boredom in my day unlike other family members. After my eyes fictionally went square we had lunch. Delicious! Afterwards Dad decided that i had done a lot of watching so best not to watch more ( annoying!!!!). But i cheered up when Dad, Tom and I went down to the charity shops to look for a coat for me. Yay!!!!!!! We had just started looking and I had already found the perfect coat! After looking at more charity shops for fun we all came home and relaxed before a magnificent dinner. After our stomachs couldn't hold anymore and a bit more relaxing i collapsed in a heap on my bed and fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment