Wednesday 2 December 2015

Day 22/venti due part one

I woke up to a fresh but freezing morning wide awake the first second I opened up my eyes. After a leisurely breakfast the day was told and then unfolded. In the morning, Fie, Mark and I all got ready with a picnic lunch and set off to the train station while Dad stayed home doing work and looking after Tom. We suddenly arrived after a short journey and wound past other rushed people getting on trains. We walked atleast fifteen minutes and arrived at the entrance of The Doctor Who Experience!

After a quick examine of the building we scurried inside. Excitement boiling up inside me when we  bought tickets. We walked into the 'Tardis' (pretend one) and a hole new world appeared out of the blue. We explored the downstairs level first and hurried to the upstairs level and found out that after exploring here come downstairs and come into the Doctor's home. Gallifrey! The upstairs level was actually filled with the costumes that which Doctor, which companion and which enemy wore. The time came that it was time to explore the planet they so call Gallifrey!

After a short clip of instructions the team set off on a quest for three crystals hidden with some of the Doctors enemy's. Scary! The crack in time opened and we cautiously stepped through. The first 2 diamonds were collected in a flash with one buried beneath a Dalek and one inside a Weeping Angel (my least favourite). We arrived in the last room filled with t.vs and it reminded me of an episode I watched. In a flash of time someone spotted the final crystal. This time I got chosen to pull it out. Nothing grabbed me so slowly, slowly I yanked it out pushed into a slot. I watched in 3d all the Doctor's enemies fade into a black hole. Otherwise known as the crack in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment