Saturday 5 December 2015

Day 22/venti due part two

We gulped down our scrumptious lunch and decided to head back but then Fie had another idea. We listened and thought it was great. Instead of all of us going back home, Fie would go back and Mark and I would go to a place called Techniquest. When we entered the place I found out that it was about science and technology. Fun!!!! There was lots of activities to try. We got out of the shop just before it closed. With so many fun ideas to share to each other. The day was still not over yet, after dinner Dad, Fie and I all went to a place that I had wanted to go to for ages, Winter wonderland!

We walked in and saw all the rides, snack bars and ice- skating rink. I wanted to go on everything in the park! After we accomplished all the rides we had a quick sausage and bread and then I went on the ice-skating. It was so fun! I was really getting used to it with only falling down once (seriously). Eventually I didn't have to use the hand rail. I could skate around the park in a top of 30 seconds (my record)! After the time was up I wanted to go on more rides but unfortunately they were closed. I trudged alongside Dad and Fie with my bruised knee (from falling over in the rink). We got home and sat down to tea, lifted our tired up the stairs and I flopped on to my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment