Wednesday 9 December 2015

Day 23/ venti tre

We were ready in a flash. We quickly said good-bye to Mark, jumped in a cab and set off to Salisbury train station. We thanked the cab driver and stood on the platform. The train was here in a small length of time and jumped on. After we had 2 hours of travelling i got really bored and impatient but luckily for me and my moaning we were come in to the rickety tracks of Salisbury train station. 

Not long after we waited for Tom to slowly climb up the stairs i spotted my Gran and we got in the car to Wimborne ("god all this travelling is very tiring I said to Dad"). We arrived at our final destination and we were all glad ( especially Tom). We piled out of the car and step after step made it inside. The day after that was mostly relaxing so nothing exciting much. After dinner I was so tired I wanted to go to bed at 7:30 but dad said to stay awake at lease until 8:00. Lights out made me fell happier than ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment